By Jappe Eckhardt
Read Online or Download Business Lobbying and Trade Governance: The Case of EU-China Relations (European Administrative Governance) PDF
Best globalisation books
Severe and clinical realism have emerged as vital views on diplomacy lately. The charm of those methods lies within the declare that they could go beyond the positivism vs postpositivism divide. This publication demonstrates the power of this method and the variation that 'realism' makes.
This book analyses the present debates round nationwide id and multiculturalism by addressing 3 key questions; why accomplish that many of us deal with as good judgment the concept that they reside in and belong to countries? And, why, and for whom, may this concept be major, particularly in an period of accelerating international uncertainty?
What factors international inequality? Why should still we be anxious approximately it? Is inequality getting worse or are there indicators of development and growth? This serious research of the present nation of worldwide inequality pushes past ideological prejudice and simplistic motives, to deal with those very important questions.
This quantity examines the transmission, reception, and replica of new cinematic types, meanings, practices, and norms in early twenty-first-century Asia. Hong Kong and Bollywood deals new solutions to the sphere of inter-Asian cultural reports, which has been energized by way of the traits in the direction of transnationalism and translatability.
- Emerging Powers in Global Governance: Lessons from the Heiligendamm Process (Studies in International Governance)
- Caribbean Sovereignty, Development and Democracy in an Age of Globalization (Routledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics)
- Advances in Geoeconomics (Europa Economic Perspectives)
- Globalization for Development: Meeting New Challenges
- Global Competition: Law, Markets, and Globalization
- States and the Reemergence of Global Finance: From Bretton Woods to the 1990s
Additional info for Business Lobbying and Trade Governance: The Case of EU-China Relations (European Administrative Governance)