By Shijun Liao
Read Online or Download Beyond Perturbation: Introduction to the Homotopy Analysis Method (Modern Mechanics and Mathematics) PDF
Similar differential equations books
The e-book can be a reliable spouse for any graduate pupil in partial differential equations or in utilized arithmetic. every one bankruptcy brings certainly new rules and new recommendations which might be utilized in those fields. The differents chapters may be learn independently and are of significant pedagogical price. The complex researcher will locate alongside the ebook the latest achievements in quite a few fields.
Arithmetic for the existence Sciences provides present and destiny biologists with the mathematical ideas and instruments had to comprehend and use mathematical versions and skim complex mathematical biology books. It provides arithmetic in organic contexts, targeting the imperative mathematical rules, and supplying specific motives.
The publication employs oscillatory dynamical platforms to symbolize the Universe mathematically through developing classical and quantum thought of damped oscillators. It extra discusses isotropic and homogeneous metrics in Friedman-Robertson-Walker Universe and exhibits their equivalence to non-stationary oscillators.
This booklet surveys the extensive panorama of differential equations, together with components of partial differential equations (PDEs), and concisely offers the subjects of such a lot use to engineers. It introduces every one subject with a motivating software drawn from electric, mechanical, and aerospace engineering.
- Bifurcation Theory of Functional Differential Equations: 184 (Applied Mathematical Sciences)
- Asymptotic Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations (Mathematics and Its Applications)
- Brownian Motion, Hardy Spaces and Bounded Mean Oscillation (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Linear Fractional Diffusion-Wave Equation for Scientists and Engineers
- An Introduction to Navier-Stokes Equation and Oceanography: 1 (Lecture Notes of the Unione Matematica Italiana)
- A Posteriori Estimates for Partial Differential Equations (Radon Series on Computational and Applied Mathematics)
Extra info for Beyond Perturbation: Introduction to the Homotopy Analysis Method (Modern Mechanics and Mathematics)